Things you know you ought to do but haven't (or didn't)

Page 2 of 2
One of the reasons I asked my (now) wife to marry me was that she could run a skid-steer...That's just cool, man.
-Phil Crow
wrote ...

On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 13:35:17 -0700, "Jim Martin"

Making a proper sharpening rest for my low-speed grinder per Ian Kirby's book. I can sharpen the world now, planes, chisels, screwdrivers!
Barry Lennox