Things to come?

Page 3 of 3

LMAO ... big time!
Can you imagine the holy grail of all tools, one so perfect that it actually hit #6?
Spending big money on big tools without the questions.
I think your list accurately reflects today's buying guide. But remember when you just went out and bought the BEST tools you could afford, knowing they would perform well and last for years?
I haven't used that criteria for years. Now I look for the best tool, then see how the numbers work for the type of work it will be doing.
Robert