Thin adhesive backed UHMW???

I know I've seen catalogs w/ 1/16" or so 1/2"W and variations on the theme for such things as mounting on old drawer slides to compensate for wear and provide a new gliding surface but now that I am really, really, looking I can't seem to find one handy...
Anybody have a convenient source? I thought it was Klingspor or one of them, but unless I'm not looking for right thing I've struck mostly out except for 2-3 mil 3M tapes that aren't what was looking for...
dpb wrote:

Woodcraft has 1/32 x 3/4 adhesive backed.
--
Gerald Ross

A few fries short of a Happy Meal.

Both UMHW and Teflon tapes are absolutely marvelous.
-- [Television is] the triumph of machine over people. -- Fred Allen

My records say I got it from Amazon, but I found it here: <http://www.woodcraft.com/Product/2000902/4003/Slick-Strips-34-Width-132 - Thick.aspx> $7.99 for 3/4"x1/32"x10.5'
--
Best regards
Han
On 12/26/2011 4:43 PM, dpb wrote:

http://www.woodcraft.com/Family/2000902/Slick-Strips.aspx

look at the prices on the thick stuff though.
On 12/26/2011 7:32 PM, J. Clarke wrote:

Not bad overall; they're 50-ft 1" min width rolls for 1/32" or 1/16" thicknesses so are quite a lot of material for the price. (And which is far more than I need at the moment.)
I may just bite the bullet unless can find a retailer; Woodcraft has 3/4" W rolls but only of the 1/32" thickness; I was hoping for the 1/16".
Anyway, thanks, I'll manage something...

a bit better, total cost wise.... esp if you jump down to 1/2" width
http://www.eplastics.com/Plastic/Slick_Strips
On 12/27/2011 10:42 AM, DD_BobK wrote: ...

Great! Thanks...3/4" would be nice but that's certainly a keeper.
On 12/26/2011 3:43 PM, dpb wrote:

Well, necessity and invention and all that rot... :)
Nothing local in the UHMW-venue so started on a foraging expedition looking for suitable candidates for modification. Found inexpensive plastic trowel of suitable thickness and several widths between reinforcing ridges.
A few passes over the tablesaw to cut 3/8" wide strips and some double-sided tape and voila! the front of the dining room buffet drawer no longer drags the tops of the doors below and has almost perfectly even gaps at top/bottom again...
Total investment--$1.99 not counting the trip to/from town (which had to make anyway for mail, etc.) as had the roll of tape on hand.