Thief Aware!

Ran across this freeware program that might fit in with earlier discussions regarding security cameras.
It uses a video capture device to monitor a target area. When it detects motion, it begins recording. It records for one minute, then checks for continued motion.
Would also presumably work well for a bachelor's bedroom.
HeyBub wrote:

Wrong group. Sorry.

Don't worry about it. We will respond to almost anything :o)
But in reading, what is the functional difference between this and commonly used game cameras used by hunters? They detect the motion of an animal, usually deer or bear, take a snapshot or programmed- duration video and shut off. They are not that expensive.
RonB

You do realize that this usage would be illegal, immoral and unethical, right? (unless disclosed beforehand, of course).
(Dags: "Cupboard of Patrick's Love").
scott
Scott Lurndal wrote:

Uh, yeah. But it would be a lot of fun, maybe even lucrative.
Which consideration is more important? Let me think...