Thick Cedar Lattice

Hi there,
I am looking for thick square cedar lattice. I have seen some pictures with really thick (1 inch to 2 inch) square cedar lattice. I
have phoned many lumber yards around the Toronto area but they only have the typical thickness (3/8 inch) which I find looks flimsy and come apart after time. Does anyone know where I can get thicker cedar lattice or have it made (within the Toronto area).
Thanks
Duke1973 wrote:

One of the woodworking/handyman magazines had a article on making square lattice this past summer. I will see if I can find which one and post the mag/issue.
Dave