The Woodworking Shows Is Coming to Baltimore - 3 Days Only! (PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance)

the nation's BEST woodworkers ...

Reply to
admin

If that's the truth it's gotta be a different show than "The Woodworking Show" that came to Buffalo a few months ago.

Reply to
Nova

Or the one that was just in Ottawa, ON.

HUGE waste of time, and my 9.50 Admission Price.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Mac

Aside from which, that link doesn't appear to have any information about a woodworking show in Baltimore. It links to another webpage that does.

Try here:

fredfighter

Last year's show was a big disappointment. Each year they get smaller, have fewer booths. The Chantilly show was larger but still not what these shows used to be. Time past they had more small businesses, more than one large vendor, and, generally, a larger variety of "stuff". The've become mostly a place to look at some (only some) of the larger tools, and buy portable DeWalt tools, with a dash of Porter Cable thrown in.

An additional disappointment was Skarie Inc. Bought a drill press from 'em. They took my money, and didn't deliver the press until months (4+) later - after I started nudging them. Gave me excuses that Delta was having issues, but other vendors said 'not'. Shame, since I kinda held them in higher regard than the other places around here.

That said, I may _still_ go this year since I want to look at, among other things, the Akeda jig. Supposedly, they'll be reorganzied under their new ownership by then.

Renata

Reply to
Renata