The Woodworking Shows Is Coming to Baltimore - 3 Days Only! (PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance)

http://www.ng2000.com/fw.php?tp=woodworking
Meet the nation's BEST woodworkers ...
snipped-for-privacy@ng2000.com wrote:

If that's the truth it's gotta be a different show than "The Woodworking Show" that came to Buffalo a few months ago.
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

snipped-for-privacy@ng2000.com wrote:

Aside from which, that link doesn't appear to have any information about a woodworking show in Baltimore. It links to another webpage that does.
Try here:
http://www.thewoodworkingshows.com /
--

FF

Last year's show was a big disappointment. Each year they get smaller, have fewer booths. The Chantilly show was larger but still not what these shows used to be. Time past they had more small businesses, more than one large vendor, and, generally, a larger variety of "stuff". The've become mostly a place to look at some (only some) of the larger tools, and buy portable DeWalt tools, with a dash of Porter Cable thrown in.
An additional disappointment was Skarie Inc. Bought a drill press from 'em. They took my money, and didn't deliver the press until months (4+) later - after I started nudging them. Gave me excuses that Delta was having issues, but other vendors said 'not'. Shame, since I kinda held them in higher regard than the other places around here.
That said, I may _still_ go this year since I want to look at, among other things, the Akeda jig. Supposedly, they'll be reorganzied under their new ownership by then.
Renata