The Woodworking Channel question

The

isn't like it used to be, and the CD magazine they have I think went belly-up. I heard that the individual CD's they had for purchase are not available. Do any of you know if this internet channel is going south too?

Reply to
Dave

What's different?

Who is 'they'? What is the name of the CD magazine?

Working fine right now. Why not contact the WW channel and ask your questions directly?

Reply to
ROY!