The Woodworking Channel

Page 2 of 2

"Umm, that's a screen capture, it won't capture streaming video. As for which generation I'm coming from, I remember the VHS/Beta wars (I was an avid BetaMax user), I also happen to be a geek. I have 4 VHS player/recorders, which all work, and 2 TiVos that I've enhanced considerably. "
Sorry, I didn't mean to disparage your geekiness. I'm sure you're, like, really really geeky.
And I did post the wrong URL. That company has a video capture but that's not it. Here's a list of video/audio capture programs that I'm slowly working my way through trying to find one that does everything I want, or as close as I can get. http://www.simtel.net/category.php%5Bid%5D188%5BSiteID%5Dsimtel.net
I have my VCR/DVD recorder hooked up to my TIVO and then to my TV. I am able to record to my DVD or VCR with no problems. I have several NYWS's and other WW programs saved to my DVD disks.

It was the first I've heard of it as well.
Darrell