The Woodworkers Choice

I recently bought a diamond paste polishing kit while at the woodworking show here in Chantilly, Va. It was supposed to contain 4 syringes of diamond paste. Well I finally got around to opening the box last night, (tool maintenance time is coming) and I noticed that the 30 micron syringe was missing. I called TWC this morning and explained the situation. The lady took my name, my address and said she would have a new one on the way today. I don't know if that will be a new syringe or a new kit (the syringe will be just fine). Considering the show was back in March ( I think) and the receipt is long gone (not that she asked), I was very pleased with the response and the willingness to just take me at my word. I will keep you posted about it actually arriving, but so far, so good.
On another note, I was looking at their website and they had router bits on an overstock sale. Does anyone have any experience with their TWC brand router bits?
SteveP.
I had a like experience with TWC. I purchased a router table at a ww show. It had a duplicate part in the package and was missing another. They had one to me in three days. No questions, no hassles.
I really like to browse their set up at the ww show. They come out in full force. The sales people are quite knowledgable of the products they sell and answered the questions I had. It is nice also to see all the trimmings so to speak. They have the neat stuff that others do not carry.
On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 09:38:45 -0400, "Steven P"