The ultimate woodworking project.

If you like working with wood then have a go at making an authentic scale model of a Horse Drawn Vehicle. A Ledge Caravan or a Garden Seat Omnibus perhaps? If you would like to attempt something less demanding then go for making one of the many Farm Waggons that are available. Take a look at this none commercial web site for inspirational ideas http://homepage.ntlworld.com/scalemodel.hdvs/ There is a MODEL GALLERY page where you can see some fantastic models that have been made by other model makers. There is a TIPS & IDEAS page, advice on where to get plans from and loads of links to suppliers and other sources.
I hope you enjoy it.
~~~jraah~~~
jraah wrote:

Much better. But maybe Scale Model should be in the title now... It isn' the "ultimate project" for everyone.
I would have been inclined to "click the mouse" this time anyway - without the note in the last post...
It really is a very nice site. I do love the scale models -- but I wasn't interested -- before...
I have done some toys for grandchildren - which they promptly wrecked. So now I have to do more anyway. Maybe they would like to smash some scale models? LOL.
--
Will
Occasional Techno-geek