THE ULTIMATE TREASURE BOX

http://www.kinderplanet.com/paddle.htm
This one is gonna be too advanced for a few of you. But, don't give up hope, one day even you will eventually be talented enough to tackle a project of such great enormity and complexity as this.
JOAT Jesus was a Ford man, that's why he walked everywhere.
GREEN ONIONS http://www.bluesbrotherscentral.com/download.php?d_id /green.mid
J T, I'm either really revealing my age, or entering my dotage . . .
I remember being on the beach {I grew up in Atlantic City, NJ - when there were REAL sand dunes . . .}with my mother and collecting Popsicle sticks. She showed me how to 'weave' them into a square, and how to connect the squares to make a longer 'board'. It was amazing how, with a bit of imagination, fantastic forts & castles could be made. Not to mention more 'modern' plows, bulldozers, . . . and tanks !!
Thanks - for another one

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote in message

Those popsicle sticks are a real b*tch to joint...
Do you know where I can find free plans for a popsicle stick?
I'd like to make some toothpicks, matchsticks, and golf tees too, if those plans are handy.