The ultimate e-Bay toy

No longer listed

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski
    • P
  • Vote on answer
  • posted

was it? not the jet fighter plane unassembled by any chance?? Starting bid was $1,000,000.

Reply to
P©WÉ®T©©LMAN

Yes. It was an F/A-18 flow by the Navy's Blue Angels. Just what everyone needs. When I saw it it was bid at $1.3M

RB

P©W?T©©LMAN ²ºº4 wrote:

Reply to
RB

Relisted:

- LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

LRod

maybe it is a trap set for UBL. . .

-- SwampBug

- - - - - - - - - - - -

SwampBug

Its relisted now at $2 Million! Ya know what? I have half a mind to bid on that thing. I know no one else would have one and what a conversation piece it would make sitting in the back yard!

Jim

James D Kountz

Some assembly required.

If you get it, you should probably have some place to land it.

Mark and Kim Smith

And he'll take Visa/Mastercard, American Express or Discover in addition to PayPal. How could you pass on such an opportunity?

Reply to
Tom

SWMBO is quite understanding about my 2-car garage/now shop. But I doubt she would go along with converting it to a hanger. Besides, a Hornet would not fit in, even if I moved the tools outside. Would we nice to have though, when the guy next door starts tuning one of his Harley's at 7am. I could just "run up" the engines and maybe test the ABs once or twice!

Reply to
DexAZ

There's also a Mig too!

a few other planes on his ebay store.

Reply to
Jim Polaski

My shop is in a hanger. I'd be glad to let you park it over to one side in return for letting me fly it every other weekend (on /your/ fuel account, of course :-) You did research the cost/hour for "go juice", didn't you? I wonder what an insurance policy would cost...

Reply to
Morris Dovey