The ultimate e-Bay toy

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item078059896&categoryF72

No longer listed

Relisted: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item079057375
- - LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net

There's also a Mig too! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categoryF72&item0791490 24
and a few other planes on his ebay store.
--
Jim Polaski
"The measure of a man is what he will do

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item078059896&categoryF72
What was it? not the jet fighter plane unassembled by any chance?? Starting bid was $1,000,000.
--
Jon Down
My eBay items currently listed:
PWɮTLMAN 4 wrote:

maybe it is a trap set for UBL. . .
-- SwampBug - - - - - - - - - - - -

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item078059896&categoryF72
Starting
Its relisted now at $2 Million! Ya know what? I have half a mind to bid on that thing. I know no one else would have one and what a conversation piece it would make sitting in the back yard!
Jim

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item078059896&categoryF72
James D Kountz wrote:

Some assembly required. http://www.blueangels.org/Aircraft/Stick/FA18/973/973.htm If you get it, you should probably have some place to land it. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item $54839870
On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 02:03:47 GMT, "James D Kountz"

And he'll take Visa/Mastercard, American Express or Discover in addition to PayPal. How could you pass on such an opportunity?
SWMBO is quite understanding about my 2-car garage/now shop. But I doubt she would go along with converting it to a hanger. Besides, a Hornet would not fit in, even if I moved the tools outside. Would we nice to have though, when the guy next door starts tuning one of his Harley's at 7am. I could just "run up" the engines and maybe test the ABs once or twice!
DexAZ
wrote:

on
piece
DexAZ wrote:

My shop is in a hanger. I'd be glad to let you park it over to one side in return for letting me fly it every other weekend (on /your/ fuel account, of course :-) You did research the cost/hour for "go juice", didn't you? I wonder what an insurance policy would cost...
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto, Iowa USA