The Ultimate Duck?

http://www.wetasschronicles.com/archives/images/CityDuck.gif
It does a gret job of expressing the inner me.

I always thought of you as more a "Duckman" kind of guy...
<http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108755/
<http://www.tv.com/duckman/show/165/summary.html
http://improve-usenet.org /
Wed, Oct 24, 2007, 7:29pm (EDT-2) dave@N_O_T_T_H_I_Sbalderstone.ca (DaveBalderstone) doth sayeth: I always thought of you as more a "Duckman" kind of guy...<snip>
Sorry Dave, but best we never meet fact to face. For an insult like that,, I'd be very tempted to hurt you..
Yup. That's what I think of when I read your posts.
Charley

On Oct 24, 7:30 pm, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

String theory explained with ducks:
http://preview.tinyurl.com/yvzm2v