THE ULTIMAE (?) BED

http://danielwebb.us/projects/bed /
Don't know if it's the "ultimate" bed but it looks interesting.
JOAT When in doubt, go to sleep. - Mully Small
That looks like a homeless person's dream design. Functional maybe- but UGLEEEEE.
charlie b
Tue, Feb 27, 2007, 9:44pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@accesscom.com (charlieb) doth proclaim: That looks like a homeless person's dream design. Functional maybe- but UGLEEEEE.
Which means that any artiste or home decorator should love it.
Besides, plans are only guidelines, not hard and fast rules.
JOAT When in doubt, go to sleep. - Mully Small
I think that this bed has many possibilities. I'm not concerned with the aesthetics. That can be modified in many ways. What peaks my interest is the heavy duty frame construction and the overall height, which lends itself to adding drawers below that could be off of the floor. This bed appears to be built like a tank, the key word is "appears", as I haven't had a chance to look at the plans yet.
Thanks to the original poster, Steve

The ULTIMATE bed would have a rather enticing woman in it.

Or three.
J T wrote:

This particular bed appears to have been made with variable tie-down points.
Bill
is worth a **** unless backed up with enough genuine information to make
Thu, Mar 1, 2007, 1:08am snipped-for-privacy@online.com (BillinDetroit) doth sayeth: This particular bed appears to have been made with variable tie-down points.
Perhaps that's why the bed is so sturdy.
JOAT When in doubt, go to sleep. - Mully Small