The Twelve Days Of Christmas - WoodDorker Style

On the first day of Christmas, my true love sent to me A catalogue from Lee Valley.
On the second day of Christmas, my true love sent to me Two saws for dovetails, From the catalogue of Lee Valley.
On the third day of Christmas, my true love sent to me Three French curves, Two saws for dovetails, From the catalogue of Lee Valley.
On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me Four spalted billets, Three French curves, Two saws for dovetails, From the catalogue of Lee Valley.
On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me Five gold box rings, Four spalted billets, Three French curves, Two saws for dovetails, From the catalogue of Lee Valley.
On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me Six geese a-flying, Five gold box rings, Four spalted billets, Three French curves, Two saws for dovetails, From the catalogue of Lee Valley.
On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love sent to me Seven swans a-chiseling, Six geese a-flying, Five gold box rings, Four spalted billets, Three French curves, Two saws for dovetails, From the catalogue of Lee Valley.
On the eighth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me Eight wooden milk cans, Seven swans a-chiseling, Six geese a-flying, Five gold box rings, Four spalted billets, Three French curves, Two saws for dovetails, From the catalogue of Lee Valley.
On the ninth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me Nine ladies' work gloves, Eight wooden milk cans, Seven swans a-chiseling, Six geese a-flying, Five gold box rings, Four spalted billets, Three French curves, Two saws for dovetails, From the catalogue of Lee Valley.
On the tenth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me Ten Loyd's a-puzzling, Nine ladies' work gloves, Eight wooden milk cans, Seven swans a-chiseling, Six geese a-flying, Five gold box rings, Four spalted billets, Three French curves, Two saws for dovetails, From the catalogue of Lee Valley.
On the eleventh day of Christmas, my true love sent to me Eleven pipe clamps clamping, Ten Loyd's a-puzzling, Nine ladies' work gloves, Eight wooden milk cans, Seven swans a-chiseling, Six geese a-flying, Five gold box rings, Four spalted billets, Three French curves, Two saws for dovetails, From the catalogue of Lee Valley.
On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me Twelve drums a-sanding, Eleven pipe clamps clamping, Ten Loyd's a-puzzling, Nine ladies' work gloves, Eight wooden milk cans, Seven swans a-chiseling, Six geese a-flying, Five gold box rings, Four spalted billets, Three French curves, Two saws for dovetails, From the catalogue of Lee Valley.
Part The Second: Every year there's some guy that calculates the cost of all the items in the Twelve Days Of Christmas. I wonder what this one would cost.)
Tom Watson wrote:

If you have to ask the price -- perhaps you should not be woodorking with Lee Valley Tools. tic.
:-)

Would you really like to see the Twelve Days Of Christmas be geared towards Harbor Freight?
Tom Watson said:

Blasphemer!
<g>
Greg G.
On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 00:20:10 +0000, with neither quill nor qualm, Tom

Grok that, Will.

Nah, I don't do xmas muzak at -all-. But with the annual hikes and diminishing value of our dollar compared to theirs, They're looking more and more like Lie Nielsen and Rolls Royce to my matched set of crowmarks <whack> crowbars.
--== May The Angst Be With You! ==-- -Yoda, on a bad day -- http://diversify.com Ending Your Web Page Angst.
scribbled:

<snip of the eleven remaining days>
Thank you Tom.
I printed it out and three of us wooddorkers as well as another 10 people or so enjoyed singing it at our traditional Christmas Eve dinner.
Luigi Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/humour.html www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/antifaq.html http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Woodworking

Shazzam!
I'd like to hear a recording of that bad boy!
Tom Watson
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1 /