The tale of TWO Lee Valley Parcels.

wasn't available. Did I make a big stink? No I didn't. Did I tell them was taking my business elsewhere. No I didn't. I thanked the Lee Valley rep and that was that. I started looking for supplier I could get to deliver to my door.
Until the other day I said nothing about this. ALL I said was I quit being a Lee Valley customer because I had to pick up at the post office.
I was repeatedly called a liar in this group. Rob Lee confirmed what I said confirming I am not a liar. He called me anonymous. I gave him an order number which he has so far refused to acknowledge anyway. I'm sure he has his reasons although I don't know what hey might be.
If anyone needs meds it several of the posters in this group. I was the one attacked for no reason what so ever.
On 10-Apr-2006, snipped-for-privacy@the.shoppe wrote:

Well, there's mistake number one. How can you expect a company to magically change its policy if they don't even know you have a problem with it?

Just because he hasn't done something doesn't mean he has refused to do so. Stop making things up.

You were attacked for bad-mouthing Lee Valley when your problem is with Canada Post.
Mike

No. Lee Valley does not need to use Canada Post. It's just cheaper for them to do so. I respect their business decision and didn't complain for that reason. I don't expect a company to change for me.

Regards,
On Mon, 10 Apr 2006 14:49:12 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@the.shoppe wrote:

How is it cheaper for them, do they offer free shipping? (They sure don't in the States) Mac

And you're still trying to get attention with your bull. Robin said that UPS or Fedex will not deliver to a post office box. That's never been in dispute. What I did tell you and it was something I confirmed with Lee Valley customer service, is that there's UPS available if you'd only take the time to ask for it and provide a full street address, NOT a P.O. Box.
You've were given a phone number to call and you've refused to do that. The fact is, that you *are* a liar by stating that delivery from Lee Valley is only available by post. Delivery is available by other methods like UPS which has nothing to do with the post office and has nothing to do with Lee Valley denying you service. All of this is centred around your refusal to pick up the phone. Apparently, you enjoy playing the poor abused customer solely for the attention you get from it. Time to grow up.

Every Lee Valley order has my FULL street address. One year ago I asked if I could get delivery to my door and was told no. I use WEBSITES to shop and place orders. I'm not going to jump through a bunch of hoops on the phone with every order and pay considerably more if I don't have to do that.
I like to place an order on my computer and wait for my doorbell to ring. I support companies that make this process easy for me.
How 'simple' do I have to make this for you.

My suggestion is to walk away from the keyboard for a while and objectively review the current situation. Somehow in the space of three days you have managed to make a bunch of people think that you are a jerk. What can you learn from this?
Is there a problem with your communication skills?
Did you try to make a bigger deal of the issue than was required?
Did you get in over your head and were too stubborn to admit your were wrong?
If you were starting over what changes would you make?

I'm a typical semi antisocial woodworker with a lower than normal tolerance for idiots? <g>

No -- that would be the rest of us.
--
Regards,
On 4/11/2006 1:22 AM snipped-for-privacy@the.shoppe mumbled something about the following:

So, I guess that you are very intolerant of yourself, since you've been the biggest idiot that has graced this usenet group in a long time.
--
Odinn
RCOS #7 SENS BS ???

His therapy would be covered under Canada's health insurance. The meds may be covered under private health insurance. The problem is that he thinks he's sane and everyone else is crazy.
Mike

Do they make home visits? :o)

Only psychiatry is covered, and it'd be something like a 2 - 5 year waiting list *if* he could get the referral.

What is he IS right? ;)
snipped-for-privacy@the.shoppe wrote:

I ordered from Busy Bee in Toronto over the internet at 10:00Am on a Monday and it was in my mail Box at the end of My driveway By 3;30 pm the next Day .. Canada Post 60 miles away ..
I mean i live 60 miles from Toronto ..and was delived by Canada Post.

I live 40km from Toronto but was delivered by a doctor in a hospital.
Mike

Snort!
I live in Saskatoon but was delivered in Winnipeg. My daughte was delivered in Langley, but both my sone and my wife were delivered here.
go figger.
On Sat, 08 Apr 2006 23:43:04 -0600, Dave Balderstone

Must be the Canada Posts fault, Dave.. *g* Mac