The private lives of woodworkers !

Page 1 of 2
To support my woodworking habit (which has unfortunately been on furlough the past 6 months) I write reports and articles on social and anthropological issues.
For the past 7 months we have been running a survey among various groups. I thought it would be fun to do the wreck. In a week or so I'll tabulate the responses and post them here for all to see what we do with that other kind of wood.
The survey is completely confidential (eg, there is no identifying information) and anything I post on here will be in aggregate including comparing wreckers (as a group) to the world population in general.
Just for your own comfort - everyone does themselves at least occasionally, 71% of men (and 38% of women) cheat at least once and most of those have paid to get it, and people in Oz (is Black Sheep still around?) have the most active 'private lives' of all industrialized nations.
Here's the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?uB945251021
If you encounter any problems please let me know.
The first few people who did it encountered a couple of broken redirects that we fixed.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?uB945251021
Thanks,
I think between the trolls, the spammers and other weird cases of humanity mucking around in this group - we do not need to add your sexual fantasy survey - it serves no purpose.
You may call it fun, I say take it elsewhere.
Bob S.
Ditto ...
Speaking of "spam" ... been keeping count of the spam I get here at the house since July 6, 2003. As of this AM, 4,214 UCE's in 25 days.
If public execution is the only way to put a stop to this sh*t, I am all for it.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 7/28/03
Said:

Interesting, coming from someone who doesn't use a real name. Kinda makes one wonder where those stats come from. And the "nospam.net" address is a hoot given the nature of the thread.
John Emmons

humanity

This just isn't true.
The actual statistic AFAIK is that the divorce rate is ~50% of the marriage rate. This does *not* mean that half of all marriages end in divorce. People get married all the time, people get divorced all the time -- but many times more people *stay* married.
On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 19:34:05 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) Said:

You raise a good point. Current data indicates that 52% of first marriages end in divorce, 72% of second, and 90% of third. Of all marriages 58% end in divorce.

Self selected participants in a survey are useless statistically.
Wes