The Pointy Stick Compepndium Project - Plate 1 posted to a.b.p.w.

Just want to let project members and interested parties know I've posted "PLATE 1. Pointy Stick Evolutoin and Variations" to
Oh, and BTW, I got a promotion. I'm now officially the self appointed EXECUTIVE Director of the Pointy Stick Compendium Project and will begin applying for grant money around mid year. Business card and stationery letter head graphics RFPs should go out early next week.
Thanks to all for your contributions.
charlie b