The Official "What I got for Christmas" thread...

Page 8 of 8
I'm coming in late to this thread, but decided to start the new year off by rejoining the wreck after a several year hiatus.
I received the two extremes: From my dad I received a Milwaukee driver/flashlight combo set (12v). From my BIL I got a Harbor Freight miter clamp (on sale for $1.50 I believe).
~Pike~