The new Festool Domino

FWW has a short clip demo-ing the new domino. Supposedly it cuts compound mortises for loose tennon joinery.
http://www.taunton.com/finewoodworking/ToolGuide/ToolGuideArticle.aspx?id (038
Wonder if they swell to fit or must you use a gap filling glue.I'm sure it's not a perfect fit. No????? Festool makes top line tools with top line prices. Bet this will empty the checking account. lolol

but a bit more expensive.
Toller wrote:

Seems only the European websites mention it: http://www.festool.co.uk/artikel/artikel_weiterleiten.cfm?id 2
--
Best regards,
Flint

not just use a drill and bit?
Does a $10 dowel jig work on compound angles or cut slots over 1" wide? I don't think so.

much longer to do. Perhaps the machine will do more than they showed, but perhaps it won't.
1" slots? I just did a table joining the legs to the aprons with 2 1/2" dowels. It is certainly strong enough.

Yeah, 1" slots to accept 1" wide tennons.