The NEW Delta "Support"

Have you tried the Delta support page recently?

Boy are you in for a surprise!

I have been trying for over two hours to get some literature.

The new Delta support effort from my perspective is a real POS.

Anyone else try?

TMT

Reply to
Too_Many_Tools

I agree.

Went there, had to register and get a login and password. Then the search pages looked and felt like some database wiz kid who never tried to search out parts for an old tool had designed the web page interface.

I wanted to shout at the screen: "But that is what I am looking for, I cannot GIVE you information I wanted to ask you for!! I came here because I don't know!!!"

Ah, well, Delta's new owners don't have any old parts in stock anymore anyway.

Reply to
Phil-in-MI

Yes the Service-Net site is not very friendly. Also, a lot of the accessory-part catalog numbers will not work there, you need the actual part number. Also there is no keyword search. I did notice that if you do a google search for some of the machine model numbers, you will get hits from the Delta site for some of the parts lists. Going that route you can still get to some of the parts diagrams directly from deltamachinery.com. I hope enough people complain (to both sites) so that they at least improve the service-net site!

Mike O.

Reply to
Mike O.

George