The neighborhood lights will dim when you turn this on.

I just saw this ad on the Baltimore Craig's list;

industrial shaper for about $1000. Two 5 hp motors and three 3 hp motors.

Marc

Reply to
marc rosen

Thanks but I was looking for one with three 5hp motors. I need to put a 1/4" rabbit in some pine and want to make sure I have enough power to make the cut.

Reply to
RayV

(snip) Thanks but I was looking for one with three 5hp motors. I need to put

I have a very portable machine with plenty of power that can make those rabbits, and do countless other operations. Much easier to set up, and easy on the electric bill too. I'd be willing to part with it for $1000 if your interested ;) --dave

Reply to
Dave Jackson

I suspect that one can if one looks in the paper find rabbit-making machines "free to a good home".

Reply to
J. Clarke

I run a tennoner of similar specs. Surprisingly it only pulls 40 Amps. As all motors are started in series the startup draw in minimal.

Reply to
Paul D

By 'series' do you mean they are strated one after another or they are wired in series?

Reply to
RayV

Started one after each other

Reply to