The Maker

This is the simple story of one man's enduring passion. I hope you can take a couple minutes to watch it and if you're feeling particularly generous, to share it with friends. But more than anything, I hope it inspires you to follow your dreams.

Spalted Walt

Indeed ... brought tears to these old eyes.

Reply to
Swingman

Wow, that is touching. I got the family together so we could all appreciate it. Powerful message there.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I want my 4 minutes back!

Reply to
Bill

Indeed, a powerful message. At the same time, I'm not sure if I'll ever know for sure if it was intended to be tongue-in-cheek or not!

Matt

Reply to
Matt

My guess is his cheek was sore. Very sore.

What's neat is there really is a message. The guy made a movie, though it may never be a blockbuster, it was a success. People watched it!

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski