The Maker

This is the simple story of one man's enduring passion. I hope you can take a couple minutes to watch it and if you're feeling particularly generous, to share it with friends. But more than anything, I hope it inspires you to follow your dreams.
https://player.vimeo.com/video/152218119
On 3/5/2016 12:19 PM, Spalted Walt wrote:

Indeed ... brought tears to these old eyes.
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
On 3/5/2016 1:19 PM, Spalted Walt wrote:

Wow, that is touching. I got the family together so we could all appreciate it. Powerful message there.
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I want my 4 minutes back!
On 3/5/2016 3:17 PM, Bill wrote:

Indeed, a powerful message. At the same time, I'm not sure if I'll ever know for sure if it was intended to be tongue-in-cheek or not!
Matt
On 3/5/2016 8:54 PM, Matt wrote:

My guess is his cheek was sore. Very sore.
What's neat is there really is a message. The guy made a movie, though it may never be a blockbuster, it was a success. People watched it!