The "Made My Eyes Pop" Auction of the Week

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categoryX148&itemu18531999&rd=1
or
http://tinyurl.com/c23rc
Hm. I'm only about 120mi from St Joe, and I could *rent* a freakin' flatbed, and I gotta Visa with more than enough space on it....hm....building a house next year...hhhhhmmmm.
Khaya floors, woodwork, cabinets in a 2500sf Craftsman 2-story? Hm....wonder if the missus likes the look of mahogany...at $1.80/bf it's certainly worth thinking about...hell, even with renting/borrowing a truck it'd be worth thinking about.
Jason

Last year I bought 100bf of "mahogany" for $100 from a newspaper ad. It is all nice wood, and for $1/bf a heck of a bargain; but it is hard to find two pieces that go together. This wood may be more consistant, but look at it first!