The Know-It-All Canadian Tire couple.

This made me laugh out loud.
Thanks.
Tom Watson
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1 /
"Robatoy"

Very Funny! However, here in SoCal, we too have our generic, Subaru driving, birkenstock wearing, left wing, spotted owl, baby seal and whale saving, granola eating, tree setting, solar powered, no-nuke nuckleheads as well!
But the weather is great!
Dave
Everyone I know, and I mean everyone, thinks he's a scary looking.
--
Bob

Travel and Astronomy Photos
snipped-for-privacy@home.now.eh says...

You do realize that the thread you started means that the advert. campaign is working? --You aren't a Canadian Tire corp. shill are you?
:-)
And I hate the pair of them as well. AND the agency that came up with this irritant.
I just hit mute when they come on and supply my own dialogue.

At least they didn't hire Bill Shatner. Have you seen his Chrysler ads?
On 06/01/2006 11:19 AM, phorbin wrote:

It means that way too many people watch way too much TV, and pay way too much attention to the ads.

I haven't been in Canadian Tire since last spring I bought a car battery on my CC and it failed after 2 months. I had my receipt but NO warranty card. I have no idea where it went. I don't even recall seeing it. They basically told me the receipt was no good because I could be trying to return ANY old battery. I could be trying to rip THEM off. So I'm out $89 bucks. And Canadian Tire lost a long time customer. Most of my wood shop and all my house lighting was bought there. It's no loss to me because our city has grown and there are many places that can beat Canadian tire in both quality and price. I'll never go back.