The Know-It-All Canadian Tire couple.

Page 1 of 2

Am I the only one who would like to see them both run over by a snow plow.
ya they are the laughing stock of french comedy show
Personally, I would like to see a contest to see a new guizmo to make their life miserable ;)

snipped-for-privacy@home.now.eh wrote:

He: A tofu sucking, green tea slurping, Volvo driving, tree hugger. Builds a cottage in an afternoon with a $200 table saw.
She: A tofu sucking, green tea slurping, Volvo driving, tree hugger's politically correct feminist ditzy goofball wife. Decorates cottage in the evening over supper made for 12 on a $ 10.00 Super Grill.
Snow Plow? Naaa.. I 'd like to smack their heads together and listen to them ring.
Nothing personal, you unnerstan...
Robatoy wrote:

Best post of the day. }:O)
--
DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

The word 'politics' is derived from the word 'poly', meaning 'many'
Mike wrote:

Wonderful!!! Thanks for this -- great fun. }:O)
Here's a link to the original story on macleans.ca. http://www.macleans.ca/topstories/life/article.jsp?content 051031_114409_114409
Boy, he's really got him pegged.
--
DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

The word 'politics' is derived from the word 'poly', meaning 'many'
Mike wrote:

[second reply]
Coincidentally, I was listening to a late night radio talk show, last week, where they were conducting a poll on the most annoying person of 2005. Canadian Tire Guy came in in second to Ben Mulroney. }:O)
--
DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

The word 'politics' is derived from the word 'poly', meaning 'many'
The DC entity posted thusly:

Personally, I think the CTC guy and Ben Mulroney should come in a distant second and third to Mike Bullard.
Oleg Lego wrote:

I said 2005, not 1995. }:O)
--
DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

The word 'politics' is derived from the word 'poly', meaning 'many'
The DC entity posted thusly:

As long as he wastes oxygen, he will be #1 on any list I make.
My sister-in-law just acquired tickets to see him in Regina. I asked if it was for 10th prize in a contest whose first prize was 2 bucks, cash.
Oleg Lego wrote:

I used to live in Machoire d'Orignal -- that's likely the most exciting thing to do in Regina, quite frankly. Good deal. }:O)
--
DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

The word 'politics' is derived from the word 'poly', meaning 'many'
"Robatoy" wrote in message

Yabbut, does she have big hoooters?
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/13/05

It could be just me but I find her completely unattractive in every way possible. A bit creepy as well. Her hubby has a creepy air about him as well.

Then no big hooters, eh? You Canuckistani's obviously haven't figured out what's important for DIY TV in this day and age.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/13/05

Hey, I'm with you. I'd like to see Jim Carrey and Pamela Anderson team up as the new Canadian Tire Couple.
snipped-for-privacy@home.now.eh wrote:
[snipped for brevity]

I'd rather have a date with a rubber doll than Pamela Anderson... waitasec...she *IS* a rubber doll! Still, I'd rather have a real rubber doll.
Yissireebob... a rubber doll, easily inflated with this here Canadian Tire CO-2 cartridge powered road-side Inflator. Just screw this here nipple onto this here nipple.... pull the trigger and HowdyYouDo ma'm! Remember, just one cartridge! A second cartridge could over-inflate your girlfriend and have her blow a toe, which could result in an involuntary ride out the window of your 4th story apartment.

Though I've never seen your CTC, my vote would be for me and Scarlett Johannson.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/13/05
snipped-for-privacy@home.now.eh wrote:
[snipped for brevity]

Guys with facial hair invariably have something to hide.
"Robatoy" wrote

So Rob ... what are you hiding? :{
You've got facial hair ... you just keep it shorter than some! <grin>
Rick

let you touch them and why would you want to ?

Read my other post ...
She's an ugly smarmy corporation shill. She won't

Well, I _always_ reserve the right to make that determination.
That bad, eh? Bad enough to desecrate the Canadian flag at closing time?
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/13/05