The KEY to a successful ww business

I've always wondered what I would really need to do in order to actually make a living building and selling furniture. Well, the newest issue of FWW has an article about a woodworker that sells his much of his furniture for as much as $200,000 (yes, that's two hundred thousand). The furniture shown is nice, but not that unique. So, I carefully read the article. Seems I've overlooked one important step--I'm not a former president of the USA.
Ok, so Jimmy Carter is not really running a business (The prices quoted in the article are for furniture donated to be sold in auctions run by non-profits). I did enjoy the article and it's nice to see a politician that can do more than just talk.
David
Tue, Nov 16, 2004, 3:22pm (EST-1) snipped-for-privacy@mailbag.com (DavidE.Penner) says: I've always wondered what I would really need to do in order to actually make a living building and selling furniture. <snip>
I've always figured that selling would work. At a profit.
JOAT Any plan is bad which is incapable of modification. - Publilius Syrus

to make a million dollars woodworking start with two or three. when you get down to a million quit.
If he can sell on piece of furniture for $200k, I wonder how much those entire houses he builds with Habitat are worth?
BW