The horrors of bleach!!!

I've neglected my tools for two months now. I haven't been in the shop in that long, I admit. But I wasn't prepared for what I saw on my tablesaw today. A two inch thick layer of sawdust on the cast iron top, with a leaking bottle of bleach sitting on the sawdust.
Apparently my ex wife (as if I needed another reason to be angry at her) allowed a neighbor to use the saw some time ago while I was out of town. He didn't clean off the sawdust. Why the leaky bleach bottle was placed on top I'll never know.
Bleach is a powerful oxidizer, and it took 15 minutes with a nylon scrub pad on the ROS just to get the caked, rusty sawdust off.
But now I've got these huge black stains on the top that will probably never come off.
Grumble, grumble...
Woodie wrote:

And how has that affected the saw's ability to make an accurate cut?
Time for some WD40, 150 grit on a ROS, some paper towels, and oh yea, some elbow grease, followed by a wax job.
All this while humming, "Free again, ..................."
Lew
Lew Hodgett wrote:

Yesterday it was RemOil and the nylon pad (couldn't find a can of WD40 in the whole house - how's that for neglect?)
I'll get to work it on it this eve with some sandpaper on the ROS.

So far it's been grumbling "why that inconsiderate #@$*&!" Humming may come later.

Sad story. A leaking bottle of bleach can do a lot of unexpected damage. I let everyone in the house know my shop is off-limits to everyone.

Yes, they will come off. Rub it with wood.
John Martin
I've heard enough horror stories about ex's that I feel I should share my buddy's plan with the brotherhood. He says that if she get's out of line once too often he'll buy her a new anchor chain and take her fishing! (grin)