The Home Depot Bessey Clamp Gift Cards Have been Delivered

The subject says it all..... and that was not a long wait after all..:)

Reply to
Dennis Slabaugh, Hobbyist Wood

When did you submit your rebate? I dumped mine in the mail on the 20th of October, and am lurking by my mailbox everyday.

Svenman

Reply to
Sven Asnien

I mailed mine in on the 16th of October. Got the card in the box today.

Dennis Slabaugh, Hobbyist Woodworker

Dennis Slabaugh, Hobbyist Wood

Got mine too, one last week and one this week. Way less than the 8-12 weeks they claimed. Now to buy more clamps :-)

Reply to
Mark Ohlund