The Home Depot Bessey Clamp Gift Cards Have been Delivered

The subject says it all..... and that was not a long wait after all..:)
--
Dennis Slabaugh, Hobbyist Woodworker
www.woodworkinghobby.com

I mailed mine in on the 16th of October. Got the card in the box today.
Dennis Slabaugh, Hobbyist Woodworker www.woodworkinghobby.com

Got mine too, one last week and one this week. Way less than the 8-12 weeks they claimed. Now to buy more clamps :-)