The "Good" older brother

I have a question that I hope some of you can answer.

Ours was a small family, just Dad, Mom, my younger brother and me. Dad had this table saw, that went to our mom's brother when Dad died. The uncle died last week and my younger brother went to the funeral and came home with the table saw. Being the wonderful elder brother (and having just bought a Ridgid 10" table saw and my brother having none, I passed when he offered me the saw.

The saw is a Craftsman 2hp, twin belt, 10" with cast iron extensions and table. In addition it has a jointer/shaper mounted on one side of the frame (frame is [as best I remember] about 36 x 48).

Does anyone have any idea what it would be worth today?

Yes, I do know he has the better saw. But sometimes you just gotta be the "Good" elder brother. :-)

Deb

Reply to
Dr. Deb

Try this link. They have something similar for sale there:

Handybloke