The "Good Lord" will moderate soft wreck

snipped-for-privacy@bigfoot.com (Susan Welchel) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

This third and last RFD is the product of the discussions. I don't > agree with you that The Soft Wreck will become a sewer like > rec.woodworking is. The decent folk will be attracted to the all-ages > group, and the rest of them can stay where they are. If not, they will > have a higher authority to deal with than any moderator. The good Lord > will be watching over, and that is good enough for me.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

Reply to
Woodchuck Bill