The Dolt rides again.....

Well lookeee here... the little dolt has decided to use my sig this time.
Does your mommy know you're using the computer again?
Oh...oh... I smell something...you best go change your diaper or you're going to get a terrible rash around your nose again...
Bob S. wrote:

I didn't see it. Blame the filters for that.
--

Gerald Ross, Cochran, GA
To reply add the numerals "13" before the "at"