The creek is drowning you guys.

Page 6 of 6
Glad you got - now make sawdust!
Add pictures here
✖
On 5/30/2012 4:23 PM, tiredofspam wrote:

It seems Woodpeckers might be trying to come up with too many single production tools.
Add pictures here
✖
On May 30, 4:23 pm, tiredofspam <nospam.nospam.com> wrote:

Awwww -- Don't worry about the creek. I have been shot a couple of times for commenting on the increasing level of OT and non-labeled OT content. But so far rec.woodworking is still halfway clean in that respect. The "Creek" string gives the guys who are more worried about politics, Oldsmobile, gas prices, screwed up California laws and whatever else that post has degenerated into; than actual woodworking, a single spot on which to focus. Just imagine if 800+ posts as silly as those had been sprinkled across the entire group. Some groups have done that and have become useless.
I hope it doesn't happen here. But after lurking here for 10-15 years there does seem to be a trend.
RonB
Add pictures here
✖
On 5/31/2012 7:55 AM, RonB wrote:

I've been here the same length of time and I notice nothing different in that respect. There's always been the BAD's, the various Bennett Wars, the "man in the doorway", the Joe W. Woodpecker's, ad infinitum.
Nothing has changed but some of the names ...
I do miss Apeman ... and all those naked pictures he used to email you of his "wife"/"girlfriend"/"whatever". ;)
Remember the guy who gave everyone on the wReck who wanted one, a website on his server?
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010