The Boxes

With the mahogany TV/Mantle cabinet completed and delivered I was able to go back to the boxes.
I had six boxes, remaining from the eight total, to sand and finish, Plus 204 small top pieces to round over the edges, sand the round over on all sides of those pieces, apply 3 coats of finish and finally buff to smooth all of those pieces including the round overs. Last step glue those pieces in place. Amazingly none of those 204 pieces disappeared during the 4~5 week rest and finishing period.
Counting the box sides, tops and bottoms, domino's in the corners joints and the small top pieces each box had 44 pieces of wood and or 352 pieces for all 8 boxes.
All total there were 8 boxes. Two had to be be completed 7 weeks ago.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/23824283176/in/dateposted-public/
On 12/19/15 11:51 AM, Leon wrote:

Wow, I'd be cross-eyed after all that! Great work as usual.
--

-MIKE-

On 12/19/2015 12:51 PM, Leon wrote:

Nice work. It will make some people happy.
On 12/19/2015 6:24 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Thank you, they already are. :~)
Leon wrote:

Are you sure you have my correct address? I'd hate to have mine end up in the dead letter room.
--
GW Ross

Age needn't necessarily be a bar to
On 12/19/2015 7:08 PM, G. Ross wrote:

Thank you

I'm sorry these can't be shipped. ;~)

Gorgeous!
On 12/19/2015 7:14 PM, OFWW wrote:

Thank you

Are you sure there isn't a spare? *Really* nice!
On 12/19/2015 8:31 PM, krw wrote:

Thank you. I think there will be one or two left over. 3 gone, 4 spoken for.