The BORG needs a Shellacing

Went to HD today to buy some Shellac and they don't carry it! I didn't expect the best quality stuff, but HOLY CRAP BATMAN, NONE!
: Went to HD today to buy some Shellac and they don't carry it! I didn't : expect the best quality stuff, but HOLY CRAP BATMAN, NONE! : : Wow, and you're always supposed to get "fresh" shellac!
Josie
The HD near me sells cans of 3 lb cut clear and amber shellac.

Remove the 'remove' in my address to e:mail me.

Zinnser in the quart cans. Bottom shelf in the paint department.
No, they don't carry flakes.
wrote in message

Didn't expect to find any flakes. But the cans they had were tiny, about the size of a small maple syrup can. Maybe 500 ml. I asked at the desk and they said they did not carry it anymore and that they used to carry White and Orange.
Found Zinssers Seal Coat dewaxed shellac a Do It Right hardwae while both boxes didn't carry.

The great unwashed have decided that poly, and only poly is the right finish for every thing! (Dripping sarcasm) HD is reponding to their customers buying patterns.