The black hole of Suckage was Re: Delta 36-L31X-BC50 X5 3HP Left Tilt Unisaw with Biesemeyer

Sent: Friday, November 19, 2004 1:22 PM Subject: Re: Delta 36-L31X-BC50 X5 3HP Left Tilt Unisaw with Biesemeyer

Well, after one shipping mishap (they gave me an incorrect shipping number) Amazon delivered INTO my ga...shop a $460 Delta X5 unisaw. They refunded my shipping cost for my trouble. LOL Now let's see if Delta will honor their $100 rebate and ship my free tool. I know that Lars got his and wonder if seeker and Rob V faired as well.

Jeff

Reply to
NOTME

Congrats on the saw! Glad to see others were lucky too.

Delta just sent me my free tool - the mobile base ($189 value). I have not yet heard from them regarding the $100 rebate. There's no reason why they wouldn't honor it, but I am still waiting for a letter from Amazon.com's legal department saying that they want their saw back.

Lars

Reply to
Lars Stole

No such luck. I was one of those who received the dreaded email message of my order being cancelled. Congrats!!

Reply to
Seeker

You have no worries of any legal recourse. I was told by Amazon that once a product makes it to shipping that order cannot be cancelled.

Reply to
Seeker