The black hole of Suckage was Re: Delta 36-L31X-BC50 X5 3HP Left Tilt Unisaw with Biesemeyer

Sent: Friday, November 19, 2004 1:22 PM Subject: Re: Delta 36-L31X-BC50 X5 3HP Left Tilt Unisaw with Biesemeyer

Well, after one shipping mishap (they gave me an incorrect shipping number) Amazon delivered INTO my ga...shop a $460 Delta X5 unisaw. They refunded my shipping cost for my trouble. LOL Now let's see if Delta will honor their $100 rebate and ship my free tool. I know that Lars got his and wonder if seeker and Rob V faired as well.
Jeff
Congrats on the saw! Glad to see others were lucky too.
Delta just sent me my free tool - the mobile base ($189 value). I have not yet heard from them regarding the $100 rebate. There's no reason why they wouldn't honor it, but I am still waiting for a letter from Amazon.com's legal department saying that they want their saw back.
Lars
On 2005-01-06 19:50:15 -0600, "NOTME" <zeddrei AT hotmail DOT com> said:

You have no worries of any legal recourse. I was told by Amazon that once a product makes it to shipping that order cannot be cancelled.

No such luck. I was one of those who received the dreaded email message of my order being cancelled. Congrats!!