The bandsaw book?

Winters here, well almost and I think someone said there is a "bible" for setting up a BS? Anyone have the correct name, publisher, or ISBN(?) number. Or.. url on Amazon?
regards
Band Saw Basics by Mark and Gene Duginske is a very good book and has much on setting up a band saw. Dick
--
Richard H. Neighbors
Building and repairing fine billiard cues for real pool players at

On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 03:08:28 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, "Dick"

Mark Duginske's "Band Saw Handbook" is better, my BS Bible. Amazon Product Details
* Paperback: 320 pages * Publisher: Sterling (December 31, 1989) * Language: English * ISBN: 0806963980 * Product Dimensions: 10.0 x 8.0 x 0.8 inches * Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds.
A few other folks like Lonnie Bird's "The Bandsaw Book" better. YMMV
-------------------------------------- PESSIMIST: An optimist with experience -------------------------------------------- www.diversify.com - Web Database Development
Larry Jaques wrote:

Bible of BS? <g>
On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 13:55:12 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, B a r

BS = BandSaw, Barrykins.
BS (aka Toro Caca) is also what I get for posting on the Wreck, eh? ;)
-------------------------------------- PESSIMIST: An optimist with experience -------------------------------------------- www.diversify.com - Web Database Development
Yeh, your right about the Band Saw Handbook, I've got that one also. When I got the Band Saw Basics book out I thought it was a little skimpy. Wrong book! Dick
--
Richard H. Neighbors
Building and repairing fine billiard cues for real pool players at
On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 18:21:10 -0500, "Lost In Space"

I have Lonnie Bird's book. "The Bandsaw Book". And I get Mark Duginske's "Band Saw Handbook" out of the library from time to time. Not much to pick between them, they are both good.
Barry Lennox
They are both good but as I remember it they differ on some important points. Duginske made more sense to me.
Jus' my 2 pennies,
Layne
On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 20:33:34 +1300, Barry Lennox