The Bagel-Slice-O-Matic

Make a bagel slicer: http://www.garagewoodworks.com/video.php?video=v71&category=all
snipped-for-privacy@garagewoodworks.com wrote in

Neat!
--
Best regards
Han
email address is invalid

Preferred 8:1 over other bagel slicers by Jewish woodworkers everywhere!
(Jeeze, does that guy by week-old bagels, or what?)
-- Ive long been passionate about protecting and expanding democracy, which is really the only viable mechanism to preserve liberty and distribute power from kings to the rest of us. --George Farah
On 1/30/2013 7:09 PM, snipped-for-privacy@garagewoodworks.com wrote:

to put in it? :)
On Thursday, January 31, 2013 8:40:58 AM UTC-6, Greg Guarino wrote:

They changed the name of the place, but it is the same outfit and product. Best big bagels in Illinois. My wife and I travel about 150 miles to get 10 doz of these (they freeze well).
Len
Bagel Country 9306 Skokie Blvd Skokie IL 60077 (847)673-3030

And people think I'm crazy to drive 60 miles RT for a loaf of rye bread to go with the ham that I drove 200 miles RT to get. http://www.nodinesmokehouse.com / I'll be going for the Easter ham and get 5 or 10 pounds of bacon while there.