The Appaling Lack Of Mother's Day Threads

I have not read the Wreck carefully in a bit but a modest perusal shows a shocking lack of inquiries concerning appropriate woodworking gifts for Mother's Day.
Has the Wreck so far disintegrated that there are no longer any members with Mothers?
Lacking Mothers, are there no longer any members with progeny, and thus Wives, who happen to be Mothers?
A sad and sorry state, I must say.
Regards,
Tom Watson
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1 /
I might add: The Appaling (sic) Lack Of Spellling Ability.
wrote:

Regards,
Tom Watson
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1 /
So uh Tom, what is would you like to ask or contribute to make it less appalling? ;~)

Considering that many of us have lost our Moms to the inevitable, it hurts thinking about her more than most days when Mother's Day comes around. Just because she isn't mentioned doesn't for one second mean that she's been relegated to distant memory.
Happy Mother's Day mom, I miss you.

My mum has told me in no uncertain terms that if I gift her with "another goddam wooden candle holder, bowl, box, shelf, table or trivet" she will (and I quote) "have your guts for garters. The only satisfaction I have in all of this is that you get all this crap baqck when I die, and your brother gets all the money. BWAHAHAHAHAHH!"
Happy Mom's Day.

Well I can't speak for everyone, but much like Nahm I sprung fully grown from the shavings around the planer. However while he had a brad nailer in his hands, I had a bottle of glue which I mistook for eggnog. I figured it out by the third quart though.
-Leuf