The "anti-gloat" question got me thinking....

Page 2 of 2

nah, that's a station wagon, from the 1940's (?)

Dunno about woodworkers in general, but neanders seem to come in "porchs".
Actually, if it's a porch of neanders I suspose it ought to be a "studio" of normites.
John
snipped-for-privacy@uhuh.msn.com says...

Beginners would, of course, be only a face cord :-).
--
Where ARE those Iraqi WMDs?

A knot, of course.
Steve