Thanks to the gentlemen of the group

Thanks to all the guys who were actually nice to me and offered advice in regards to my Christmas present question. I will be taking your pearls of wisdom and looking in a more effective direction for my present hunt.
As to the rude individuals, I think you need to reevaluate yourselves. Insulting people from a computer is not the way your mothers probably want you spending your time.
Wanda

Wanda
I've hung around the wreck for many years - too many to count in fact. Trolls come and go as do rude individuals who have to make themselves feel taller by belittling someone else. Even with all the garbage, there is still nothing like the wreck for lots of help and good information. Learn to filter out the trolls, do NOT feed them if you can help it and ignore the rude folks.
Vic

yep. this is a "thick skin" kinda place.

That's a callous thing to say.
- Owen -

Well, what *would* you expect from the philosophical descendants of the great Paul Bunion??
Well said Wanda.