Thanks to somebody on the rec (electrolisis)

About a year or two ago someone on the wreck posted about how to use electrolisis to clean up a rusted plane (or any iron). It sounded cool so I saved it. A few weeks ago a friend who was moving gave me an old Stanley #4 that had been his father's. It was in pretty bad shape, rusted and all. I remembered the article and pulled it up. WOW! I can not believe how electrolisis cleaned up the rust. It is like it took the rust from the plane and put it directly on the old scrap angle iron I used as the sacrificial plate.
I never bothered to save the name of the OP, but you know who you are. Thank you.
Glen

Yea man, it works great! I'm not taking credit... (Just wanted to mention that stainless will last longer than the angle iron.) Jon