Thanks to for pointing me to

     Several weeks ago I asked where I could find a particular accessory for a Makita slider. "" was kind enough to point me to (that's right--2 "coms")
I received my order in a timely fashion, well packed, and no shipping charges. Also, it was $55 instead of the $73 that Makita parts wanted (plus shipping and tax).
I can add another supplier to my list for tools and equipment. /