Thanks to all the contributors

So I'm almost done with my first project, and I wanted to extend a heartfelt thanks to all the contributors on this newsgroup. There are a good many here who do a great job of sharing their experience, and I wanted to you all to know you are very much appreciated. It takes a lot of time to sit down and write a response to a question, time that could probably be spent in the workshop instead. But the time you guys put in on the keyboard will keep the hobby alive for years to come.

Thanks for sharing your advice, your experience, your mistakes!, and your goodwill.

Reply to
wood_newbie

Seconded. And don't forget to post pics of your project once it is completed!

-John

Reply to
John Girouard