Thanks, Morris!

I found myself in Des Moines the other day and Morris was kind enough to tour me thru his shop. This is what my shop wants to be when it grows up. I'm still thinking about that Morris-crafted CNC router. A nifty project for those cold winter days upcoming.
Larry
TD Driver wrote:

It was my pleasure - and your visit was way too short!
I think you'll have fun with your CNC router project - and I'm /really/ looking forward to seeing what you do with it. :)
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar