Thanks, Dad

Page 2 of 2
I wish to extend my condolences to both of you and your families.
Peace, Bill

I'm sorry to hear that. I know very much how you feel, I didn't get into woodworking until after my father's death and thus could never demonstrate to him that I'd retained at least a bit of what he tried to teach me. He was one of those guys who could build or fix anything regardless of what it was made of, I wish I had his expertise with electronics in addition to woodworking, plumbing, metalwork and so on--no contractor ever made a dime off my dad's house.
Remember that everything you loved about your dad lives on in your heart, and whenever you have a moral decision to make all you have to do is ask yourself what he would have done.

Take comfort from who he was and what he did.
On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 08:04:04 -0800 (PST), the infamous allen476

I'm sorry for your loss, Allen.

It's good that you got to live and train with him. Keep those good memories. My dad was a hack woodworker, but we had fun. He passed 8 years ago.
--
"Some of us are wondering if we have created a monster."
Kevin Vranes, climate scientist, University of Colorado
allen476 wrote:

Condolences Allen

Rob Leatham