Thanks All! Looked at TopCote..... For severe conditions/high friction check out Molybendum at most auto/marine shops

I think any place wood or my clothes or hands are involved, the TopCot looks like a good try. But we used to cut Ga and Silicon under very wet conditions and the Molybendum, displaces the water and pretty much keeps things pretty friction and rust free.