thanks

As im working quietly today out in the shop, im going to take a few moments to remember the service men/women who gave the ultimate for our freedoms we enjoy (and take for granted). From one vet who came home, i will forever remember the sacrifice of those whom did not.
Tim Davis USN/RM2 USS Nimitz USS Kalamazoo
--
DavisWoodShop

Tim:
There are many of us who have not served our country and we are deeply appreciative of the commitment of others and yourself. Thanks and lets not ever forget those who have made the ultimate sacrifice.
Peace is a good thing !!
Rich

sawdust wrote:

Philski SFC E-7 26Y4H/05D40 Phu Bai, Bin Hua, Tay Ninh ('68-'69, '72-'73)

Ditto Gary Myers USN/IM1 USS Everglades AD24 1969 Charleston SC USS Proteus AS19 1970-1972 Guam

DaNang/Phu Bai/Dong Ha USMC 58-70