Tersa Web Site?

Hello everyone,
I have just spent about 30 minutes searching the Internet looking for the main Tersa web page, but I cannot find it. Does anyone have a direct link to the Tersa web site? I am thinking about putting a Tersa cutterhead in my General model 130 14" planer.
Thanks,
David.

I found one:
http://www.tersa.com /
--
Stoutman
http://www.garagewoodworks.com

How about a link to a company that can sell you the Tersa set up?
http://www.simantechinc.com/tersa.htm
http://www.woodtechtooling.com/TERSA/TersaCutterSystem.html

I'd seriously consider a spiral knife head like Byrd Tool sells (in fact, I am considering one myself, for an old Rockwell RC-33 13" planer, the one that started the whole mini-planer revolution). It uses individual, easily replacable indexable inserts in a helical configuration. They are not cheap, but judging by the prices I saw for the Tersa, I suspect that they are in the ball park. Check out
http://www.byrdtool.com/ The bad news is that they have a sizable waiting list.
HTH,
Jim Ray, President McFeely's Square Drive Screws www.mcfeelys.com
In the interest of full disclosure, McFeely's does not sell product for Byrd Tool.>
Jim,

I have one (byrd head) on order for my DJ-30. Over two months wait time. I got it for the jointer so there is no tear out when edge jointing and the fact I hate changing knives. I was/am considering one for my General 14" planer but was more looking for a quick change knife system as those need replacing more often.
Thanks,
David.