Termites

I propose that trolls in here be henceforth referred to as termites. Which sort of makes me a termite since I'm sure somebody will consider this post a troll. :)
We are gonna have you tented by this weekend!
dave
Ben Siders wrote:

Use pressure-treated wood for your posts and you should be fine.... -- Ernie
Jurick checks over his bat. It's still ash. Ernie's one of the few players to use tung oil instead of pine tar. He steps back into the box.
Siders winds and delivers, and JURICK SMASHES IT. My stars and garters, he hit it a ton! That pitch looked like batting practice.
On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 19:57:04 +0000, Ernie Jurick wrote:

I owe it all to Wheaties. -- ERnie
Good one, Ernie!
-JBB

Ben Siders wrote:

Don't even say that word. I pulled the ramp off my shed workshop (it was rotting) and lo, what to my wondering eyes should appear, but a termite tube to bring my heart fear.
I broke it open and a hundred billion termites spilled out on the ground.
Joy.
Think I'll go rent me a copy of "The Money Pit" this weekend, so I can feel better about my own place.
Sorry to hear about the particle-board-producing denizens of your shed. While you're making gloomy real-estate-and-entropy-related weekend plans, and if you haven't already seen it, pick up Pacific Heights.
The Amazon.com review has a nice line: "...if the sight of a beautiful house being slowly destroyed is your idea of the ultimate horror, you'll be chilled to the bone."
That description is also apt for, say, what Kia on Trading Spacing does (though happily, only one room at a time). Or, sadly, it could describe what I'm doing to my own bathroom by insisting on making the medicine cabinet and vanity. Yeah, this is a woodworking-related post. Honest.